- Controller details: Vilkpedes St. 8, LT-03151 Vilnius
- Registered office address: Vilkpedes St. 8, LT-03151 Vilnius
- Tel.: (5) 2 311795
- Email: email@example.com
- VAT identification number: LT352559314
We confirm that the data of the Data Controller’s website visitors will be collected in accordance with the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania, and the instructions of the controlling institutions. All reasonable technical and administrative tools are used to protect the data we collect from our website visitors from its loss, unauthorised use or modification.
Persons under the age of 16 cannot provide any personal data through our website. If you are a person under the age of 16, you must obtain the consent of your parents or other legal guardians before submitting your personal information.
What information do we collect about you?
Direct information provided by you (on different pages of the website, communication forms and questionnaires)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- CV (when applying for an open vacancy)
- Time spent on the website, device used and browser version.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- Required technical cookies: cookies that are necessary for the website to function.
- Functional cookies: cookies that, although not necessary for the functioning of the website, significantly improve its performance, quality and the user experience.
- Statistical cookies: cookies used to prepare a statistical analysis of the navigation methods used by visitors to the website; the data collected by these cookies is used anonymously.
- Targeted or promotional cookies: cookies that are used to show suggestions or other information that might interest you.
Statistical and promotional cookies
The visitor can set their browser to disable cookies: (instructions in English)
If you visit our website, we also collect information that reveals the peculiarities of your use of our services or automatically generates visit statistics.
Information from third-party sources
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by the applicable laws) and link it with other information that we receive from you or about you. We can also get information about you from third-party social networking services when you join them; for example, through accounts on the Facebook network.
Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device or your use of our website content, with your consent.
You may choose not to provide us with certain information (such as the information requested when registering in our online store), but as a result, you may not be allowed to use our online service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To learn how people use our online services in order to improve them and create new content, products and services.
- To accumulate information about visitors’ actions on the website, to analyse data for the purpose of improving the convenience of the website.
- To consider your job application.
- To contact you.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We undertake not to disclose your personal data to any unrelated third party, except as follows:
- If we have your consent to the disclosure of your personal data.
- In providing services to our partners delivering goods or other services you have ordered. For these service providers, we will only provide as much of your personal information as is necessary for the specific service.
- Law enforcement authorities, in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
What do we do to protect your information?
Personal data is protected against its loss, unauthorised use and changes. We have introduced physical and technical tools to protect all the information we collect for the purpose of providing our services. Please note that, although we take appropriate steps to protect your information, no website, online operation, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
We will store your data for 3 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this period, the data will be deleted so that it cannot be reproduced.
The data subject, whose data is processed in the activities of the Data Controller, shall have the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about your data processing (right to know);
- To get to know your data and how it is being processed (right to access);
- To require a rectification or, in light of the purposes of the processing of the personal data, a supplementation of the personal data of the individual (right to rectification);
- To destroy or suspend your data processing (except for its storage) (right to erasure and right to be forgotten);
- To have the right to require that the Data Controller restrict the processing of your personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- To have the right to transfer your data (right to transfer);
- To disagree with the processing of your personal data when this data is processed, or is intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, as far as such direct marketing is concerned.
If you no longer want your data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling,
you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating that you disagree with the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, and/or opting out from the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling**, without specifying your reasons.
**According to the personal data you submit, for direct marketing purposes, your personal data profiling may be used in order to provide you with solutions and offers tailored specifically for you. You may, at any time, revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data by automated means, including profiling, or disagree with it.
For any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to submit it to the Controller in writing, by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Upon the receipt of such a request or instruction, the Data Controller shall submit a response no later than one month after the date of a referral, and shall perform or refuse the actions specified in the request. Where appropriate, the period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. In such a case, the Data Controller shall inform the data subject of such an extension within one month of the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay.
The Data Controller may not create conditions for data subjects to exercise the abovementioned rights, except for refusing to process personal data in the form of direct marketing where, in the cases provided for by law, the prevention, investigation and detection of crimes, services or professional ethics must be ensured, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Third party websites, services and products on our website
The Data Controller’s website may include third-party promotional banners, as well as links to their websites and services that the Data Controller does not control. The Data Controller is not responsible for the security and privacy of the information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy policies that apply to the third-party websites and services that you use.
Description of the cookies used on our website
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Moment of creation||Expiry datelaikas||Data used|
|_dc_gtm_UA-62251426-1||Statistics cookies||Upon visiting the website||Only during the session||Unique identifier|
|_ga||Statistics cookies||Upon visiting the website||2 years||Unique identifier|
|_gid||Statistics cookies||Upon visiting the website||24 hours||Unique identifier|
|cf-cookie-banner||Functional cookies||Upon visiting the website||Only during the session||Unique identifier|
|pll_language||Functional cookies||Upon visiting the website||2 years||Language code|
|cookieconsent_status||Functional cookies||Upon clicking to agree||24 hours||Selected value|
How to manage and delete cookies
When you use a browser to access our content, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or be notified when a cookie is downloaded. Each browser is different, so if you don’t know how to change your cookie settings, check out its Help menu. Your device’s operating system may contain additional cookie controls. If you do not want information to be collected using cookies, use the simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to stop using cookies. To learn more about managing cookies, visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
However, please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your speed of browsing the internet, restrict the functionality of certain website features or block access to a website.
By mail: Vilkpedes St. 8, LT-03151 Vilnius
Tel.: (5) 2 311795